Clip Outdoor Table Base has been designed for home and commercial applications. The table base takes up very little space and can satisfy different needs. They’re ideal choice for busy cafés and restaurants. This base has been weighted for stability and has adjustable foot glides that suit uneven surfaces.
The table base is ideally paired with the Bit Outdoor Café Chair or the Net Outdoor Arm Chair.
This is a fiber-glass filled resin monobloc base (uniformly fiber-glass polypropylene resins with UV additives). It is water impervious and resistant to sunlight. The matt monobloc colour will not fade over time making them ideal for outdoor use. Sturdy, yet light in weight at only 8.1kg each. The table base is light and easy to move around.
The outdoor base is ideal for beach side, salt air environments. What maintenance? A hose down every once in a while is the limit of care these tables require!
*Please note that pricing is for Retail orders only.
For Commercial pricing – call us on (07) 5521 0550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A competitive priced INDENT ORDER is available on this outdoor table. Our furniture offered by INDENT ORDER are available only in minimum stack orders (MOQ 10). Using an INDENT ORDER for the production of stock items gives you savings particularly if you plan ahead. Orders generally take between 8 to 10 weeks to arrive.
Clip Outdoor Table Base DESCRIPTION
- W: 540mm
- H: 745mm
- D: 540mm
- Weight: 8.1kg
- Colour: Anthracite
Clip Outdoor Table Base FEATURES
- Suitable for use both indoors and outdoors
- This recyclable resin is a 100% recyclable product that can be crushed and completely recycled without producing waste or damage to the environment.
- Reinforced polypropylene matt finish with UV additives
- Adjustable height feet
- Cleaning is simple, just hose it down
- 24 month warranty
- Colour options: Anthracite (other colours available on indent order)
- Data sheet
- Made in Italy
Clip Outdoor Table Base PURPOSE
- Commercial indoor and outdoor application
- Retreats and Resorts – Spas
- Poolside – Health Clubs and Motels
- Apartments and Private Residences – Small Courtyards
- Cafés – Surf Clubs and Beer Gardens