Cube Outdoor Table is a modern take on a timber slatted outdoor table but without the maintenance that comes with looking after wood. Available in a range of neutral tones: stocked in anthracite, white, and taupe with chocolate available through indent order. Plenty of space being 800mm x 800mm, you can dress the table up or keep it low key, it’s practical for various uses and when not in use stack it away.
This outdoor table features a resin (polypropylene) top with UV additives and is uniformly coloured so it won’t fade in the sun. Suitable for indoors and outdoors, the legs are coated aluminium, same colour as the resin top, and have four adjustable feet. Great for seaside salt air environments, just hose it down every once in a while!
*Please note that pricing is for Retail orders only.
For Commercial pricing – call us on (07) 5521 0550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A competitive priced INDENT ORDER is available on this outdoor table. Our furniture offered by INDENT ORDER are available only in minimum stack orders (MOQ 10). Using an INDENT ORDER for the production of stock items gives you savings particularly if you plan ahead. Orders generally take between 8 to 10 weeks to arrive.
Cube Outdoor Table DESCRIPTION
- W: 800mm
- H: 750mm
- D: 800mm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Legs: Coated aluminium
- Top: Polypropylene
- Colour: Taupe
Cube Outdoor Table FEATURES
- Suitable for use indoor and outdoors
- Slatted top so water won’t pool
- Polypropylene top with UV additives
- Durable aluminium legs
- Four adjustable foot glides
- Supplied in KD (Knock Down)
- Cleaning simple – just hose it down
- 24 month warranty
- Colour options: Anthracite – White – Taupe
- Other colours available via INDENT ORDER
- Data sheet
- Made in Italy
Cube Outdoor Table PURPOSE
- Commercial indoor and outdoor application
- Retreats – Resorts – Spas
- Poolside – Lodges – Motels
- Apartments – Private Residences – Courtyard
- Caravan Parks – Health Clubs – Retirement Villages
CALL NOW ON 07 5521 0550 OR USE THE FORM BELOW
Error: Contact form not found.