This Custom Recycled Timber Table Top was made to order. We can reproduce to suit your choice of size, style or colour. If you’re running with a particular scheme, we can mimic it on these tops with a splash of colour. Like any handmade product, emphasis is on quality and uniqueness.
Want them for outdoors? Include gaps on the top and you’ll have an outdoor look. We can also butt the timber close together leaving no gaps and polyurethane for indoor use. There’s no need for cloths – these tables are way too peculiar to go and cover up!
We never know what timber we’re going to salvage, and it quite often it comes complete with wire, nails, bolts and even old hinges still embedded or sticking out of it.
To eliminate the danger of our tools hitting a metal object as we assemble, we run a metal detector over the timber. Most of the old metal is removed and sometimes smacked back in the timber. We try to leave as many of the old age imperfections still present for features as you can see on this top.
It’s always enjoyable to create products with a clients input as the finished piece is way more personal. If you have special measurements, please call us (07) 5521 0550 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s discuss your ideas.
Custom Recycled Timber Table Top DESCRIPTION
- W: ?mm
- H: ?mm
- D: ?mm
- Weight: kg
- Timber: Recycled hardwood
- Polyurethane coating
Custom Recycled Timber Table Top FEATURES
- Every one unique
- Industrial look
- Available in multiple sizes
Custom Recycled Timber Table Top PURPOSE
- Commercial indoor application – suitable outdoor with careful timber selection
- Clubs – Pubs – Bars – Taverns – Hotels
- Apartments – Resorts – Units
- Cafes – Snack Bars – Ice Cream Shops
This top is part of The Solid Timber Man range manufactured from scratch in our Queensland factory.
Each piece of The Solid Timber Man range has been pre-coated twice with Cutek oil. Cutek is an oil based wood protection system that penetrates deeply into the timber where it works to control moisture from inside out. Cutek products do not peel off or crack. They impart exceptional long term stability to the timber. They also enhance the natural beauty of wood without obscuring its natural characteristics and features.
Product coated with high quality timber protective oil Cutek® CD50 ready for use.
- Cutek® CD50 won’t form a film instead diffuses through timber controlling moisture from the inside;
- significantly slows down the rate of moisture exchange between wood and the environment;
- stabilises timber by controlling moisture for many years, minimising movement;
- it is not a film so does not need to be removed before re-coating, greatly simplifying maintenance.