This Jamaica Outdoor Stool is an injection moulded resin stool, the non-metalic frame will never unravel, rust or decay, with rattan look seat and back. Reinforced with glass fibre to strengthen the legs and boost the weight capacity.
The Jamaica Barstool is stackable, designed for outdoor use, UV stable and weather proof. It will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoor conditions. Strong yet lightweight, this outdoor stool will add class to your venue. It’s sleek profile is pleasant to the eye so this stool is as charming as it is functional. Very easy to clean, just hose it down.
Sturdy but light in weight they are easy to move and stack to store away when not in use.
Available with a five year warranty, ideal for contract and high commercial usage. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use!
*Please note that pricing is for Retail orders only.
For Commercial pricing – call us on (07) 5521 0550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A competitive priced INDENT ORDER is available on this outdoor stool. Our furniture offered by INDENT ORDER is available only in minimum stack orders (MOQ of 50). Using an INDENT ORDER for the production of stock items will give you savings particularly if you plan ahead. Orders generally take between 8 and 10 weeks to arrive.
Jamaica Outdoor Stool DESCRIPTION
- W: 430mm
- H: 1100mm
- D: 490mm
- Seat Height: 750mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Seat and frame: Resin (fiber-glass polypropylene)
- Colour: Anthracite
Jamaica Outdoor Stool FEATURES
- Recyclable resin – a 100 % recyclable product can be crushed and completely recycled without producing waste or damage to the environment.
- Available in matt finish
- Factory tested to 135kg
- Solid back and solid seat
- Non slip, replaceable rubber feet
- Five year warranty
- Colour options: Anthracite – Chocolate – (White by INDENT order)
- Made in Europe
Jamaica Outdoor Stool PURPOSE
- Commercial indoor and outdoor application
- Clubs – Pubs – Bars – Taverns – Hotels
- Apartments – Resorts
- Cafés – Restaurants – Wineries