The square Recycled Timber Table Top 600mm is suitable for commercial use and very popular for restaurants, cafés and other commercial venues.
We never know what timber we’re going to salvage, and it quite often it comes complete with wire, nails, bolts and even old hinges still embedded or sticking out of it.
To eliminate the danger of our tools hitting a metal object as we assemble, we run a metal detector over the timber. Even though old metal is removed, or smacked back in to the timber in some cases, we try and leave as many of the old age imperfections still present to feature as you can see on top.
It’s always enjoyable to create products with a clients input as the finished piece is way more personal. If you have special measurements, please call us (07) 5521 0550 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s discuss your ideas.
Recycled Timber Table Top 600mm DESCRIPTION
- W: 600mm
- H: 40mm
- D: 600mm
- Weight: kg
- Timber: Recycled hardwood
- Finish: Cutek oil
- Polyurethane coating
Recycled Timber Table Top 600mm FEATURES
- Every one unique
- Industrial look
- Available in multiple sizes
Recycled Timber Table Top 600mm PURPOSE
- Commercial indoor application – suitable outdoor with careful timber selection
- Clubs – Pubs – Bars – Taverns – Hotels
- Apartments – Resorts – Units
- Cafés – Snack Bars – Ice Cream Shops
This Recycled Timber Table Top 600mm is part of our The Solid Timber Man recycled range manufactured from scratch on site at our factory in Queensland.
Each piece from The Solid Timber Man range has been pre-coated twice with Cutek oil. Cutek is an oil based wood protection system that penetrates deeply into the timber where it works to control moisture from inside out. Cutek products do not peel off or crack. They impart exceptional long term stability to the timber. They also enhance the natural beauty of wood without obscuring its natural characteristics and features.
Product coated with high quality timber protective oil Cutek® CD50 ready for use.
- Cutek® CD50 won’t form a film instead diffuses through timber controlling moisture from the inside;
- significantly slows down the rate of moisture exchange between wood and the environment;
- stabilises timber by controlling moisture for many years, minimising movement;
- is not a film so does not need to be removed before recoating, greatly simplifying maintenance.