This Round Teak Table Top is a classic choice for outdoor tables. PNG Teak is a natural, dense wood and particularly valued for its water resistance. These features make it ideal for commercial use outdoors.
Featuring regular slats, this table top adds character to outdoor café and restaurant venues. The table tops are supplied with a straight edge profile, and coated with a clear oil finish for outdoor use. They can also be polyurethaned for indoor use.
Standard sizes in round, square and rectangular. See product variants below. Custom sizes available on request.
It’s always enjoyable to create products with a clients input as the finished piece is way more personal. If you have special measurements, please call us (07) 5521 0550 or email to email@example.com and let’s discuss your ideas.
Round 700mm Teak Table Top DESCRIPTION
- SIZE: 700mm ($420.00), 800mm ($480.00), 900mm ($560.00), and 1200mm ($820.00)
- Timber: PNG Teak
- Finish: Cutek oil for outdoor use (or can be polyurethane finish for indoor use)
Round Teak Table Top FEATURES
- Every one is unique
- Teak has superb weathering qualities – ideal outdoors
- PNG sourced Teak that reflects responsible international forest management
- Australian Made Australian Ownened
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor
- Available in multiple sizes
Round Teak Table Top PURPOSE
- Commercial outdoor application – suitable indoor
- Surf Clubs – Pubs – Beer Gardens
- Beachside Apartments – Resorts – Units
- Cafés – Coffee Shops
This timber table top is part of our The Solid Timber Man range, manufactured from scratch on site at our factory in Queensland.
Each piece from The Solid Timber Man range has been pre-coated twice with Cutek oil. Cutek is an oil based wood protection system that penetrates deeply into the timber where it works to control moisture from inside out. Cutek products do not peel off or crack. They impart exceptional long term stability to the timber. They also enhance the natural beauty of wood without obscuring its natural characteristics and features.
Product coated with high quality timber protective oil Cutek® CD50 ready for use.
- Cutek® CD50 won’t form a film instead diffuses through timber controlling moisture from the inside;
- significantly slows down the rate of moisture exchange between wood and the environment;
- stabilises timber by controlling moisture for many years, minimising movement;
- is not a film so does not need to be removed before recoating, greatly simplifying maintenance.
- Square Teak Table Top
- Rectangular Teak Table Top