A Yukon 1200mm Timber Bar Table Base with its unique solid, modern profile is designed for a variety of uses. A meeting table, a desk, a bar table or a higher dining table. There are endless possibilities.
The table base is a solid wood frame of 60 x 60 solid legs. With the connection between the legs of two angled 20mm black cross braces for added stability.
The base in the image is finished in a light Oak stain and black powder coat finish on cross braces. See other colour options below in related products.
Bar height (750mm) stools work best with this base.
*Please note that pricing is for Retail orders only.
For Commercial pricing please call us on (07) 5521 0550 or email us at email@example.com
A competitive priced INDENT ORDER is available on this timber bar table base. Our furniture offered by INDENT ORDER are available only in minimum order quantity (MOQ 10). Using an INDENT ORDER for the production of stock items gives you savings particularly if you plan ahead. Orders generally take between 8 and 10 weeks to arrive.
Yukon 1200mm Timber Bar Table Base DESCRIPTION
- W: 1200mm
- H: 1050mm
- D: 700mm
- Weight: 22kg
- Timber: Rubberwood
- Colour: Light Oak (stain THU-11) with black braces
- Cut Down
Yukon 1200mm Timber Bar Table Base FEATURES
- Deep stain polyurethane process
- 60 x 60 solid legs
- 90mm apron
- Black angled braces
- Handmade and crafted
- Colour options: Walnut – Light Oak – Walnut with brass
- 12 month warranty
Yukon 1200mm Bar Table Base PURPOSE
- Commercial indoor and semi outdoor application (protected under cover)
- Taverns – Bars – Sidewalk Cafés
- Pop Up Reception Desk – Breakout Areas – Desk
- Yukon 1800mm Timber Bar Table Base
- Dry Bar H1050 A Frame Base 1200mm